Tuesday 13 August 2013

Cat Fight

So I've recently added 2 ickle kittens to my family - I already have a 10yr old kitty.

Amigo can't stand the littluns,however she is getting much better (I know it should be Amiga since she's a girl,but she responded to amigo so it stuck). Sweetie (tortoise-shell girl) & Droog aka Dru (black & white boy) seem to have turned Ami's annoyance into a game. Example who can get closest to old one before she hisses;so far Dru is winning. However Sweetie is the most daring by jumping on a hissing Ami & going rodeo stylie before getting thrown off & then running for her life to hide under the bed.

But now seems the stakes have been raises to who can claim me as their human.So far Ami's winning.didn't even realise she was in the loo with me until now when Dru tried to come in- I have no privacy as they almost concus themselves trying to open the door whenever I close it,the lil buggers :-/.Love em to bits though & as much as Ami hisses & growls I know she's highly entertained as she now has a bounce to her step that was missing before :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment