Monday 5 November 2012

Lessons

Find it weird how some things stick with you from childhood & others don't. For eg. the Highschool I went to, forbade long nails & they would have nail checks every week. In fact in the rule it stated "nails must be no longer than your fingers" which made me scratch my head a bit. 
But basically, when the prefects came round to do their checks, you'd present palms up, hands next to your face - don't know if that made a difference or not . A trick most girls did was try to flex their fingers almost backwards to 'shorten' their nails.
Anyway, to this day, I can't have my nails any longer than that....

Same with loo roll! Deputy Head put a mandate out that for tinkles, you should only require 3 squares to dab off & for a deposit, no more than 12 squares.
I reckon I was the only one who did any of that, but now its just automatic

No comments:

Post a Comment